Pages

Picture Directions!

Hi!  Cupcake here to share an improved version of an old freebie! :)  Picture directions are a great classroom management tool for little learners!


I posted a set of picture directions in my shop two years ago, and decided they needed a facelift… so I made them pretty and added to the set!  They will match any bright classroom, and they also coordinate with my chevron decor.

Stop by my blog to see a preview of all the included cards, or just go directly to my shop to pick up {or redownload!} your copy.  I hope you love them!!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I went to my school today and printed them. Now I just need to go back and laminate them. Thanks so much!

    Ms. King's Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got them all laminated and ready to use! Thank you!

    Amanda Bryant
    A Traveled Teacher

    ReplyDelete