Pages

Daily 5 Second Edition~Book Study {Chapter 8}

The Daily 5 Second Edition has not only refreshed my memory of Daily 5, but has reinforced what I've known all along…you have to be flexible!
Chapter 8 is a great chapter all about the Math Daily 3.  It's full of ideas and suggestions to make your Math Block better for you and your students!
My Chapter 8 post {here} shows how I organize my math materials, how I do my math writing with Question of the Day, and a GREAT freebie to get you started this year!
You can find my FREEBIE {HERE} on TpT
The book study will be taking a break this coming Friday because many of us will be living it up in Las Vegas for the ITK and TpT Conferences, but we will finish up the book with Chapter 9 on July 18th!
Check out the other great posts for Chapter 8 below and linkup to join in on the book study, be sure to post what you thought of the chapter and include the button!



No comments:

Post a Comment